Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Preschool Assessment - A.A.

A. A. - not to be confused with Alcoholics Anonymous!

This was the first school Lowell and I went to look at. Unfortunately, I should have written about the school as soon as we got home and not two weeks later. All, I remember was that I felt the school was all right. No complaints but I was not wowed like I was at G.S. I will need to go back and reassess this school.

Price - $105 a week including lunch.

Will return to this school and then reassess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G.S. sounds like the best bet so far, but I'm amazed at the price for 2 days a week! Over here, we're paying $170.00 a week for 5 days plus lunch and snacks, although the food pyramid seems to be an unknown concept to the kitchen staff. The teachers are wonderful, Sprite loves it there, so we deal with the drawbacks.