Friday, July 25, 2008

Another Hotel Snafu

We are in NJ for a wedding this weekend. We went to check into our hotel. I asked for a room in a quiet location since we have the baby with us and I am a light sleeper. We got our room key and went to our room. I open the door and some guy sitting in his tuxedo is sitting there watching tv. Whoops!

I went downstairs and said that there was someone already in my room. The front desk worker was so embarrassed that we were upgraded to a wonderful suite on the top floor.

Perfect! Now, Eli will have his own room and hopefully will sleep longer.

I don't mind the slight inconvenience in order to get double the sized room but I am really happy that when I opened the door that the guy was not naked!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll gladly see a naked guy in order to get a free upgrade!