Friday, July 4, 2008

Global Warming

Editor’s note: I do not like talking about politics. This is not meant to be any type of political statement. I just happened to think it was an interesting point. I DO NOT LIKE TALKING ABOUT POLITICS.

I just watched Al Gore’s movie – “An Inconvenient Truth” a couple of weeks ago. I did not know what to expect. Would it be boring? Would it be too political in nature? etc Well, I loved the movie. Thought it was well done – easy to understand and very interesting. It made the concept of Global Warming easier to understand and showed me how I can help improve the situation.

Now, I know everyone’s opinions about Global Warming are different but the movie just made sense.

Now, here is what I found interesting: yesterday (Editor's note- a week ago now but a day before I wrote this post), when I was speaking to the manager about switching to an air conditioned room, she said to me. “We never needed air conditioned rooms years ago. The temperature was always cooler. But, since the temperature has increased over the years, we are starting to remodel all of our rooms to include air conditioning.”

Something to think about…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen the movie yet. It seems my local Blockbuster is always out. I'm loving the frequent posts!

Beccabec said...

Gosh, you are so political! :P