Monday, July 14, 2008

I have been Tagged!

I was officially tagged. My first blog version of chain mail. Thanks Jen!

All Things Eight (Because Eight is Always Enough)

Eight Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Eli- my sweet angel who is growing too quickly.
2. Lowell – I can’t believe that our ten year anniversary of being together is less than a month away.
3. Wallace and Bruce – What great furkids to have. They are sweet and loving and wonderful with Eli as well as so much fun to play with and two balls of energy.
4. My Family- I have such a wonderful relationship with my parents and siblings. I wish I lived closer to them and saw them more often.
5. My Friends – I have such wonderful friends. Thank you to all of you for always being there for me.
6. My Mommy Group – These are my closet Georgia friends who I have had such a wonderful time getting to know in this past year. We have all learned so much from each other and I have loved watching the babies grow into toddlers.
7. My Job- I am so grateful that I can work and still spend so much time with Eli. Thank you for letting me work from home and spend so much more time with my son then most full time working moms.
8. My Home – I love my new(ish) home. Plenty of room to grow into it. So cozy and nice. I love my yard and my view of the Mountain practically in my backyard.

Eight Things I Say Often:
1. "No. That’s dangerous." (Eli is getting into everything these days.)
2. "I love you. I will see you in the morning." (My nightly saying to Eli when I put him in the crib for the night.)
3. "Wallace, come get your peanut butter." (Wallace is on daily medicine now and he gets his pill in peanut butter.)
4. "Good morning (afternoon), this is Alison." (answering my business line)
5. "Let me repeat what you just said." (during business conference calls)
6. "No, that is Wallace and Bruce’s food." (again – towards Eli)
7. "Back in the house please." (To Wallace and Bruce)
8. "I have conference calls at this time and this time." (To Lowell, as we are planning our day and who is watching Eli when)

Eight Books I've Read Recently:
1. “Goodnight Moon” It counts, I read it a few times a week.
2. "Certain Girls" by Jennifer Weiner. I have read everything by her. She is my favorite.
3. "Deceptively Delicious" by Jessica Simpson. A cookbook about hiding vegetables in food. Great recipes.
4. Parenting magazines – Not a book but should count!
5. Parents magazines – Not to be confused with Parenting magazines
6. American Baby magazines- Do you see the trend here?
7. “Honeymoon” by James Patterson. I love everything by James Patterson.
8. “Sprite’s Keeper’s Blog” – Not a book but read everyday!

Eight Movies I've Watched Eight Times: (This should be "or more")
1. “The Notebook” – One of my favorites.
2. “Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy, Bourne Ultimatum” – I love these films. Can’t watch them enough.
3. “Harry Potter” – I won’t list them all but I love all of them. Can’t wait to watch these with Eli one day.
4. “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” – Still a classic.
5. “Aladdin” – My favorite Disney flick.
6. "Clueless" – Fun to watch.
7. “Varsity Blues” – Great football flick. Doesn’t hurt that they advertise FSU!
8. “Chicago” – Love to watch this one in surround sound!

Tag 8 People To Do This Meme:
I am skipping this one since there are only a few people who consistency read my blog!

2 comments:

Beccabec said...

YEAH! Aladdin! I remember how we were Aladdin freaks in high school. I remember you had an Apu stuffed animal. Where did he go?

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ali!
Totally link to Becca. She answered it too. You both are hysterical!