Thursday, July 10, 2008

I am glad I looked

I love my new(ish) car. A Honda Pilot, comfortable, safe, reliable. My only complaint is that it is a gas guzzler. Especially compared to my past very efficient cars.

Well, I am taking pride in this car and trying to keep it looking new. Very hard with a one year old and guests who do not kick off the dirt on their shoes before entering the car.

I decided to buy new “all season floor mats” to make cleaning the floor mats much easier. I found out that if I pick up the floor mats at the dealership, I save a $25.00 shipping charge.

There are two dealerships about equidistant from where I live: Honda Mall of Gerogia and Honda Carland. I was originally going to pick up the floor mats at Honda Carland because I thought I would be in the area soon, but then I realized, it may be easier to pick up the floor mats from Honda Mall of Georgia instead. Well, I am glad I changed locations, the cost went down by $25!

Who would know that two dealerships, not far away from each other, would have a different price for floor mats bought directly from a Honda site!

No comments: