Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Gas Crisis

I was able to fill my car last weekend which hopefully will last for a while but hubby did not believe there was a gas crisis. Did not believe it until today. We needed to pick up some supplies at Lowe's and we passed at least 10 gas stations. Not one had gas.

We took a different route home and there was one station with gas and the line was insane.

So, at 9pm, when I am usually starting to relax for bed, Lowell and I called multiple gas stations so he can go fill up before there is no gas in the city since he has less than a half a tank in the car. The station we passed earlier still had gas so Lowell is now waiting on line to fill up and did I mention that he will be paying $4.65 a gallon there. Is that price gouging or what????

On a funny one, one of the stations I called, the man could not hear me well because the connection was not good so at one point I am yelling "Do you have gas?" Felt like I was pulling a prank call from high school.

No comments: