Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby signs

This blog is suppossed to be all about my experiences as a first time mom but there always seems to be other things to talk about like exposed breasts or gas crisis so I figured I should give you one post about Eli.

When Eli was an infant, I tried to teach him baby signs which he never really picked up. I finally gave up and stopped signing until months later when I saw all his little friends signing to their parents and then I started again.

Now, within a few weeks time frame, Eli can sign the following words: more (his favorite), eat, drink (milk), and his newest sign - please!

I am so proud.

1 comment:

Beccabec said...

That is wonderful! We find the baby signs very helpful for Abby to express her words or desires...which can be bad when she wants something she can't have!