Monday, September 8, 2008

First game of the season

Well, the first game of the season for FSU was last Saturday. Even though we were playing a true underdog, I was nervous. Half the team was out on suspension and a few people hurt. I would be seeing a bunch of new players I had not heard of on the field.

I was very pleasantly surprised. Bobby Bowden has been giving more responsibilities to Jimbo Fisher who will eventually take over the head coach job. For this past game, Jimbo selected the quarterbacks. I was pleased to see Ponder start, Richardson come in later, and then Weatherford. In my 13 years of watching FSU football, I highly ever see a 3 quarterback game.

Anyways, most of you who read my blog could care less about FSU football so I will not blog about the whole game but a 69-0 victory was amazing. (even if we were playing the underdog)

GO NOLES!

No comments: