Friday, September 26, 2008

Gas Crisis Update

Well, we passed by the gas station that my husband got gas from the night before and it is completely empty. Then, we passed by our local warehouse store and they must have received gas because the line was wrapped around the parking lot multiple times. I can't imagine waiting in line that long.

The news says it may be up to mid to late October before things get back to normal. Really scary especially since I need to drive back and forth from the airport which is over an hour away 3 times before that. I don't think I will be able to avoid the gas lines now.

2 comments:

Beccabec said...

My parents are having gas problems in NC and SC. I don't know what the problem is. In Florida, gas is plentiful and the price is even hovering at $3.65. I would love to mail you some if I could!

Casey said...

Man that's terrible. Can you siphon some from your neighbor? ;)