Friday, September 12, 2008

Embarrassment! Spin, Spin, Spin

This week's spin is about embarrassment. At first I thought, what would I write about? What do I want to divulge? Then, it came to me, a story I was just talking about last week....

I am a huge FSU Seminole fan. I am also an alumni. I have had season tickets basically since 1995. I have missed weddings for games. I have stayed in the stands cheering during hurricane like weather (odd, that we were playing the Miami Hurricanes that game). I bleed garnet and gold. Well, you get my point.

Anyways, I usually use the games as an opportunity to sun tan. Under my FSU gameday outfit, I usually sport some type of bathing suit. Once I enter the stands, my tank top comes off and it is time to tan. In a very exciting game, I was yelling as loud as I can for the defense and look down and my boob is outside of my bikini top exposed for the world to see. Even more embarrassing, the person I have season tickets with is a guy, good friend of mine. If he had noticed my exposed breast, he was nice enough not to say anything.

I covered myself. Put my tank top back on and never again wore a bikini top to a game.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I would not even be able to make it to another game with said ticket partner!!

What is it about us women showing off more than we want to when these occasions arise?

Anonymous said...

My face just went garnet reading that! Ali, please tell me you didn't end up on the jumbotron! You're linked!

Allinole said...

No jumbotron and not on TV either. Thank G-d!!!!

HarryJack's Mom said...

ditto, Jen! It's all in the cool response, I guess. I'm not sure I would have been able to move.

Casey said...

That's hilarious! Hopefully everyone was engrossed in the game and not your boobage!

Anonymous said...

That is a riot!!!I wonder if they showed it on the megatron TV!!!

I lived in Tally for 7 years and would love to return. I have been gone a year now and miss it.

I and there now for my job. I had Barnaby's pizza for lunch.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That's priceless, thank god you were able to pop it back into place before being captured on the Jumbotron..lol

Kirst

HeatherPride said...

That is hysterical!! Oddly, my spin cycle story also involves indecent exposure!! ha!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Oh my gosh that is totally horrible! I agree..do not wear a tank every again!

Wow!