Monday, March 16, 2009

First Evening in Orlando

So, our experience at the airport was not very good but luckily Eli did great on the flight even though it was his normal nap time. After we arrived, we drove to our hotel. We were staying at a Best Western for one night and then transferring over to a Hilton for the remaining two nights.


We arrive at the hotel and relax. My brother, Josh, and his girlfriend, Elsa, were in Orlando this weekend and I was looking forward to spending time with them. Coincidentally, they were staying at the same hotel. We picked them up and went to dinner with them and also were meeting a few friends.

A couple of my friends joining us were meeting Eli for the first time. I knew he would be crabby so I felt bad that this would be their meeting of him. Sure enough, my no nap kid was cranky. He did not want to sit in his high chair. He did not want to eat. I had to hold him in my lap to keep him semi-happy. He was tired.


We got through dinner though. It was so nice to see everyone. One of my friends even drove in from Tampa to see us. It meant a lot to me. We got back to the hotel and crashed. We had to get up early in the morning for a fun filled day at Disney!

No comments: