Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 1: The Magic Kingdom

Our first full day in Orlando, we went to the Magic Kingdom. We were hanging out with my brother and his girlfriend for the day and also met up with another couple we knew for part of the day. They also had a little boy just a little younger than Eli and I was excited to meet their son for the first time and they were meeting Eli for the first time.

I was not sure what rides he would enjoy or be afraid of but he loved them all. I think his favorite ride was the Dumbo ride. "Up" and "Whee" were his favorite things to say on this ride.

I was not sure how Eli would do in the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean ride but he enjoyed them both. Because we were between hotels, we had no where to go back for Eli’s nap so Eli had another day without a nap!

Eli became really cranky by 4pm and I knew we had to leave soon. We left the park around 5:15pm. We drove to the new hotel and checked in and settled into our room. I had to call 5 times for them to deliver the crib but the crib finally made it. Eli was so overtired that he did not want to sleep but he finally settled down at 8pm.

No comments: