Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 3: Epcot

Today was our last day at the parks. Eli and I went to Epcot. I have not been to Epcot in years and was surprised to the amount of changes. Even Spaceship Earth had completely changed- and for the better.

We left the park after 11am so Eli could get a nap in before our flight home. Due to problems with our hotel room, we were given late checkout (3pm) for free. We finally get back to the room close to 1 and Eli naps. I felt bad that I had to wake him at 10 to 3 because of checkout.

We check out of the hotel and walk around the hotel for the next two hours until we can leave for the airport (and when Lowell was out of the conference).

We had a late flight so I was nervous about Eli but he was so well behaved. (It helped that I had a DVD and snacks prepared.) We finally got home after 10pm and we all crashed.

Even today, over a week later, we are still all trying to catch up from sleep.

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Wow! Sounds like a full three days! Sounds like you had a great time for the most part, and I'm sure there are pictures!!!