Friday, October 23, 2009

Night Games

For all of you who know me, I love FSU football. When we moved to GA and were living 6 hours away, I drove pregnant and by myself for 6 home games that year. I have had season tickets for years and go to as many games as I can!

When I was in college, I loved the night games. You would go to the game, the team would win, and then you would go directly to the bars to celebrate. This schedule works well when one is in college.

Now, that it is 10 years later, I am not so fond of the night games. Last night, FSU played UNC and the game started at 8pm. I am not one to miss a single second of the game but I was wondering how I would stay awake for this game. (I usually get ready for bed around 10pm!)

I managed to stay up for most of the game. I feel asleep for about 5 minutes and missed FSU scoring but I am paying for it today. I am tired.

So, the moral of the story is: Night games are great for those in college but horrible for adults who have full time jobs and a child to take care of.

No comments: