Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm a Big Kid Now

My husband was watching my son while I went out with a friend visiting for lunch. He called and said, "Eli just pooped on the potty." What? I am thinking. We don't own a small potty for Eli yet. We have not started potty training him, yet he pooped on the potty!

Eli makes a face when he poops. We call it his "poop face" and Lowell has said we should put him on the potty when he starts making the "face". Well, he did yesterday and Eli pooped on the potty.

So, he is probably one of the only kids that have pooped before peed on the potty.

Are we starting to potty train Eli? I am not ready yet. He is too young. But, I think I will invest in a potty so we have one at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO envious!!!! I wish the kid would stop being so sneaky with her potty habits!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!! Hubby told me today that Baby Boy actually took 2 steps today during PT!!! I missed it and can't wait to see him do it.