Friday, October 3, 2008

I filled up my car with gas!!!!!

Yay, I finally was able to fill my car with gas with no line. I paid $4.19 a gallon (ripped off!) but I can go buy groceries, pick up a friend who is coming in town etc.

On the news, they say the gas crisis is coming to an end. I wish I saw that here. A couple hours after I filled up, I passed the station I filled up at and they were out of gas again and that afternoon I did not pass by one station that had gas.

Hopefully, the media is correct and the situation is improving. Hopefully, gas prices will start to come down and not be $.50 a gallon above the average. My fingers are crossed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I hope your prices come down soon and tell Sue I said hi!

Anonymous said...

Sending some bloggy love your way!! Enjoy
http://mommysescape.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-am-so-honored-thank-you.html